I am one of the ten chosen to play this game ! I feel it will be fun to do!
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
6. No tag-backs.
7. You can't say that you don't do tags.
8. You MUST make a journal entry
Bonus question! Be honest! Answer only if you dare...
If you’ve been given a death note... would you use it? (I don’t care on who, just whether or not you’ll write down a name)
Now Mah Questions:
1. Which do you prefer? Television or literature? Meaning, do you prefer to be able to visually see everything that's going on or do you like to incorporate your own imagination?
( I prefer literature as my mind is mostly good at visualization !)
2. How many siblings do you have? Bet you can't beat my number...
( I have two so yes I cant' beat your home life, except I am a twin! any others??)
3. Who's your favourite comedian? I put funny people in my stories, so I need some new ideas.
( Craig Ferguson, good stand up and pretty spot on with what is happening around the world.)
4. What news story has inspired you recently?
( I read an article about Sam White. She has brought Shakespeare to the masses in Detroit against overwhelming odds. She exhausted her life savings , gave up her job with Ford and followed her dream. A true artist that I want to help!)
5. Who else hates Fifty Shades of Shite-I mean Grey?
( I do!)
6. Sexual intercourse in film, TV and literature: yay or nay?
( hmmm.... I prefer the suggestion of it instead of the detail of it..)
7. What book have you reread the most times? Don't say Playboy Magazine, boys, that doesn't count...
( lol! LOTR. Lord of the rings)
8. What film title sums up your day so far?
( Groundhog Day)
9. To whom do you swear allegiance to in the Seven Kingdoms? (Game of Thrones question, skip if you don't care)
I don't have cable so I can't answer this.
10. Have you ever had a premonition into the future? If so, give details.
( Yes my Son in-law's and daughter's death. I dreamt of two zombies being let out of an old Cadillac at the end of their street. I watched them stumble to the driveway of my daughter's house where the zombies stop and stood just watching the house. Each night this dream would repeat and more and more details would appear such as my son in law driving the car through them, my daughter mowing the lawn being un aware of the two zombies. Then one night the one zombie jerked awake . My son in law then saw the zombies , went with the awakened zombie and walked down the street to get into an old Cadillac. I awoke after this dream to go get a glass of water and picked up the wireless phone only to have it ring in my hands. I saw it was the police department. They called to notify me, they found my son in law dead and that we need to come down to identify him. Needless to say now the dreamed continued with remaining zombie just watching my daughter's house. Until the night of her passing. That night in the dream the remaining zombie jerked awake turned to grin at me and he walked into the house grabbing my daughter and dragging her to the same old Cadillac which reappear at the end of the street. I awoke got out of bed and went to the front door of my house only to have the Sherriff pull up at 3 a.m. into my driveway and to tell me my daughter took her life.)
THE FACTS, ONLY THE FACTS!!
1. I am a twin a mirror image twin. I am right handed he is left handed, I am an shorter than him, I weigh more , he weighs less, I look younger now than he does!!
2. I truly play the bagpipes and yes that is me in the picture.
3 I was raised by my grand mother and aunt for the first five years of my life. My grand mother was from Roscommon.
4. English is not my first language. Having an Irish grandmother we spoke Gaelic with each other until I went home to stay. I have lost quite a bit having no one now to talk too.
5. My mother wanted me to become a priest! A sad day it was when I got married! A sadder day when my first born arrived! for my mom!!!
6. If you were to ask me about my faith. I do believe in God and Christ, but not in the way the masses are taught!!!
7. I am proud of my children and love them all.
8. I am amazed of what I see in the world and truly humbled in what I learn from my children.
9. I believe that people are placed in your life for a reason and not by chance.
10. I have my masters in wood working!
NOW THE QUESTIONS!!!
1. Who inspires you? a muse, a teacher, a family member.. who inspires you to create and how so?
2. What routine do you use to start the process of creating? example is it a cup of tea or coffee made in a special way, a piece of music by your favourite artist etc.
3. Do you have a room set up to work in that is yours or do you share?
4 If your life was to have a theme song what will it be and why?
5. When was your "aha!" moment. When you realized this is what I love to do! ...
6. Who was your role model growing up? example an grandparent, parent, etc..
7. If you could live anywhere , where would it be?
8. How do you face your doubts and fears?
9. What was the last book you read and when?
10. Have you ever felt a special bond with an animal? and how?
Here is those I have chosen:
Relax and have fun with it!